Pages

13/12/2013

The Reunion Pose Pack



Ok, I made these for this chapter of my legacy way back in July 0.o
Since then, my wonderful friend ShakespearesSunshyne, Sunny for short, fixed them for me.
I'm quite frankly awful at couples poses, but I am working on it.

Pose list compatible.
Snap-together.
Above picture with codes included in download.

Male: a_gemly_reunion_1m
Female: a_gemly_reunion_1f

***

Male: a_gemly_reunion_2m
Female: a_gemly_reunion_2f


Models are Ignacio Guerra and Layla Sixkiller from Sunny's legacy, Secrets of the Sixkillers.
Go check it out! It's awesome and suspenseful!


Download

2 comments:

  1. You're funny. I didn't fix these! There was nothing wrong with them! I just tried to mesh a little of my style onto yours is all. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhmmm.... Yeah you did. Silly. They were all wooden and weird.

      Delete