Pages

25/12/2013

Kisses 1 poses



Merry Christmas, Happy new year, and all that jazz, here's my present to you!


Just a cutesy kissy pose for your simmies in love this holiday season. I'm still working on romantic couples poses, because they. are. HARD. Seriously, major kudos to those who can do them because it is NOT easy one bit. Kids, sure, eeeeeasy, but when you get to adults you get more complicated emotions and lining lips up... well, you get the point.

Oh, the bad news:

Clippage like crazy!!!
Ok, this may well be fixable, but here's the backstory:
I made a very similar pose for my simmy Christmas card, showed it to a friend and she was all "OMG I NEED THIS!". On that pose, I had only posed chest-up because it was for one single head shot one time, so I wasn't fussed that they were inside each other. So, I messed around a bit and in order to keep the actual kiss and face position as it was, I had to sacrifice being able to use the pose at this angle. But really? Were you going to do midriff shots of this anyway? From in front and behind you can't tell, so it really is only this odd angle that's an issue, and I guess depending on the weight of your sims it might not be as bad?
Anyway, so that's why I'm releasing it in that state.


Codes:
a_gemly_kisses_1f  - Female
a_gemly_kisses_1m  - Male     



Enjoy, and have a great holiday season!

Picture with codes included in download
Pose-list compatible
Snap-together



6 comments:

  1. Awwww. Great job on his fingers, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Those fingers took a while, I hate making fingers look natural...

      Delete
  2. Loves it, I do.
    Psh, sometimes, I think they need to go into each other a bit. If done right, it looks like they're just pressing into each other. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :D
      And yes, I agree. Real life people have squidgy skin that squishes when we touch, so a little clippage makes it look better... But a hip bone inside a stomach isn't quite right, so I thought I ought to mention that one ;)

      Delete