Pages

31/12/2013

All poses - 2013


Happy new year, guys!

So, this download is every pose pack I have released this year, merged into one file.
Merging .package files saves loading times, and although merging files is easy, until you know how it seems like hard work! I know that was how I felt before I worked it out.

The file contains all the images with codes on, too.



As a reminder, here's what's included: (in no particular order)









Not sure I released the above ones on this site...
Both courtesy of Sunny <3








Phew!
Thank you guys for your support, and if you've scrolled this far, here's a sneak preview of a what's to come in the next few months:





See you next year!
<3

2 comments:

  1. Ooo! So.Helpful! All nice and pretty and merged. THANK YOU! *hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, no! Thank YOU! lol. *hugs back, albeit very late*

      Delete