Pages

13/11/2013

Laundry Poses

I don't really expect anyone to get much use from these, but I made them and who knows?


That's it, just parent and child chatting while doing the laundry. They should work on counters, too. I've fixed mummy's arm so her hand is actually on her hip, and as you can see, her left hand will clip a little if the washer is on because it vibrates like crazy. You will need to use 'alt' to line them up, sorry, but I can't for the life of me work out how to make poses snap to washers, and it's pretty easy to line them up anyway.

Above code picture is included in download, and both are pose-list compatible.

Download

2 comments:

  1. Cute! It's still funny to see Kaity anywhere near a washing machine :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha! Isn't it? She's just not housewife material...

      Delete