Pages

14/11/2013

Awkward Conversation Poses



You know when you just can't seem to say something to someone? A conversation full of awkward silences just happens, as neither of you really know what to say. Well, now your sims can do that too!

Pose-list compatible, couple poses snap together, above picture with codes included in download.

 
a_gemly_conversation_1

a_gemly_conversation_2
This one will probably look weird unless the sim leans against a wall or door.
Her back is very straight.

a_gemly_conversation_3
Again, back very straight, made to lean against a door/wall.

Female is same pose as above.
male: a_gemly_conversation_3a
I didn't even need this, the idea just came to me halfway through making what I did need.

Female: a_gemly_conversation_4a
Male: a_gemly_conversation_4b
Again, not one I needed, but I'm so amazing at procrastinating that sometimes 
I do something useful while I avoid doing what I need to. Rarely, though.

a_gemly_conversation_5

a_gemly_conversation_6
Don't ask where the pic I took in a non-studio setting is, I lost
it. Ok, so, I hate this one so much. I have bent the straight leg a bit in 
an attempt to make me hate it less, but I still hate it. I was going to
leave it out, but then I thought maybe it's just me? I dunno. Burn it.

a_gemly_conversation_7
I don't really like this one either, but I can't work out why, and I don't hate
it with passion like #6, so you're allowed to use this one ;)
Oh, and this one has a straight back again.

Ok, enjoy!

Download

2 comments:

  1. I like them :) Thanks for sharing ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D It's ok, sharing is caring! haha

      Delete