Pages

14/02/2014

Second Kisses pose pack



Happy St. Valentines day!

My present to you is six kissing poses. Three of them I made for my Mattell Legacy, and the other three were just random.
Prepare for pic-spam...
F= female, M=male



I made this one for the proposal chapter of the legacy.
a_gemly_kisses_2f
a_gemly_kisses_2m




This one is a mini-spoiler for the next chapter of my legacy... But not really, because you don't know the situation.
a_gemly_kisses_3f
a_gemly_kisses_3m


Where's number 4? Ah, well, I gifted it to a friend as it was a joint effort, and she has released it.
It (and some other great poses) can be found here. Thankyou, Sunny!





Another one for the next legacy chapter, I apologise for Winter's hair being in the way. I'll add another pic where you can see the faces when I have one.
a_gemly_kisses_5f
a_gemly_kisses_5m



I made this just because I wanted some kids poses to be released. I've been slacking a little recently on that front, although I do have quite a lot of kids poses waiting for me to stop being lazy.
c_gemly_kisses_6a - Kissee
c_gemly_kisses_6b - Kisser
Of course, these are gender-swappable with ease, but I think 'a' looks slightly more feminine.
And daymn. It's cute.





I made this one about a hundred billion years ago, but have never had a use for it. Maybe someone else will?
c_gemly_kisses_7a - Kissee
c_gemly_kisses_7b - Kisser





I had to. Once I saw how cute the kiddy one was, I had to make it for adults. His hand will clip into baggy trousers, sorry.
a_gemly_kisses_8f
a_gemly_kisses_8m


Pose-list compatible
Snap-together
Pictures with codes included in download


Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. And I have added a link to your posepack my love! Everyone needs more kisses for their game! And these kisses are so adorable. But the sweetest kisses are those kiddie kisses. Love them!

    ReplyDelete