Pages

07/07/2013

The Mistake pose pack

Here's a set of poses I made for my current legacy heiress and her sort-of-almost-boyfriend.
I used the first three, but I changed my mind and didn't use the 4th in the end, so there's no in-context pic, sorry!
I think they should be gender-swappable, but I've only tested them out male-to-male and female-to-female.
(By that I mean, I see no reason why they should look weird reversed.)

Pose-list compatible
Snap-to



a_gemly_mistake_1m
a_gemly_mistake_1f

F admitting a mistake to M



a_gemly_mistake_2m
a_gemly_mistake_2f

M pushing F's hand away.





a_gemly_mistake_3m
a_gemly_mistake_3f

F reaching for M as M walks away.




a_gemly_mistake_4m
a_gemly_mistake_4f

M shouts at F, and F pleads forgivness.





Please let me know if there are any issues!

Download

9 comments:

  1. Cool! I wondered if you'd made these! :) I like em!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I made some more from that chapter, but I think they need some work so they're not going up for a bit.

      Delete
  2. Yay! More poses! Awesome job Gemma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms. Gemly, these are lovely! Remarkable sensitivity to the expressions, I really like them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Aw, Thank you! You always say the sweetest things!

      Delete
  4. Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete